5 Places to Get Caffeinated & Get. Ish. Done.
Updated: Jan 20, 2019
On my recent Instagram questions I asked what blog topics you would like to read about. One of the most popular responses was, “Where can I go to grab coffee and get some work done?” So, I set out on a coffee quest. I may have over-caffeinated myself in the process, but hey, I did it for the Gram.
So, you have your obvious places to go in town like Starbucks and Dunkin.
But what about the not so obvious… And what about a place you actually want to spend a few hours at and get some ish done? Those places aren’t so obvious. Don't worry, I found them!
1. En Masse Coworking: This is Morristown’s newest and largest coworking space. What is coworking? Coworking is the use of an office or other working environment by people who are self-employed or working for different employers, typically so as to share equipment, ideas, and knowledge. At En Masse Coworking their mantra is, "Make Yourself at Home at Work." And trust me, this is exactly what you will do here. You have the option(s) to purchase a membership or just a day pass. Learn more here. Both give you access to their super trendy common area complete with
FREE artisan coffee and gourmet teas! Plus, you get to pick a Rae Dunn mug to sip out of!
2. Whole Foods Market: A not so obvious choice at first, (did you know they offer free WiFI?!) but it becomes super obvious once you realize you have access to coffee, tea kombucha, breakfast, lunch and dinner! Seating is limited so stake out your space early.
3. The Artist Baker: This has got to be one of the cutest hidden gems in Morristown and I absolutely love their coffee. You can sit in their charming dining area or outside in the courtyard. Everything they serve is crafted fresh and in-house which makes it an excellent and delicious option for meetings and work lunches. I highly recommend their Avocado Toast and French Macaroons!
4. Swiss Chalet: They have all types of coffee here and are self-serve. They also have plenty of places to plop down with your laptop for a few hours. For you early birds, they open at 6am M-F and at 7am Sat & Sun. You can also enjoy multiple meals here as Swiss Chalet is more than just a bakery. Their Cafe serves up everything from omelettes for breakfast, to wraps, salads and pizza for lunch!
5. Smartworld: Another great place to fuel up and get some work done. They have seasonal specials and they also serve smoothies! Be sure to check out their community bulletin board for local happenings!